Please view my work in Graphics Portfolio page
Currently post to social media for New Harmony Inn Resort and my social media page
Currently manage New Harmony Inn Resort account
Please view my work in the Graphics Portfolio
Experienced working in WHM and cPanels to create email accounts, install SSL’s, create/edit Zone Records, create/edit databases, create email accounts, and upload folders/files to server. Also knowledgeable with create/edit DNS and Cloudflare account set-up.
My record of expertise with website design, graphic design, and social media marketing positions me as mid-level and gives me the credentials for seeking remote employment opportunities as a WordPress website designer or social media marketing specialist.
- Manage and update company hospitality website
- Create digital and print marketing materials
- Create and deliver email campaigns to promote company events and specials
- Manage company social media accounts
- Create pixel perfect websites to match provided mock-up
- Collaborate with agency to create websites to fit client needs
- Develop positive relationship with agency to increase satisfaction and retention of clients
- Ongoing maintenance support for agency’s client websites with hosting, WHM/cPanel, install SSL, edit Zone Records, and create email accounts. Also provide troubleshooting for any issues that may arise.
- Created and maintained company marketing material in the sheet metal fabrication industry
- Utilized appropriate materials to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Offered a wide variety of materials ranging from brochures to web design, including trade show graphics
- Checked guests in and out at the hotel
- Reservations by phone, company website and retrieved from Expedia/Booking.com
- Up-sale guests reservation by upgrading room type and/or amenities
- Experience in NiteVision PMS, RoomKey PMS and Guest Folio.
- Multi-task with ease
- Great customer service
- Assisted department managers with clerical needs
- Collected money from gift card sales and fitness center memberships
- Gatekeeper to GM
- Marketing Coordinator duties such as maintaining website updates, social media posts, print and digital marketing, newspaper ads, and job listings
Online Training in Web Development, WordPress Developer, Social Media Marketing, CentOS Linux Administration, Intro to Salesforce
Intro to PHP
Completed 28 college credits toward Associates degree.